People seek the simplest, easiest, and most economical approach when choosing a renovator, and usually hiring a single man seems a lot less complicated and the best way to go. However, it can prove to be otherwise depending on certain needs and expectations. A reputable renovation company can potentially do a significantly better job at the right price. Here are some differences between hiring a renovation company vs. one man show renovator which every homeowner must consider.
1. Time. There is only so much a single man can do in a particular time frame, compared to what an entire staff or renovators can accomplish given the same amount of time. A job well done will be completed tight on schedule.
2.Efficiency. Renovation companies often implement effective project management comprised of a well-planned streamlined process to follow trough. With the delegation of tasks and more hands to assist, renovation phases are done in the most efficient manner from start to finish, including cleaning up all the mess.
3. Expertise. Proper training and screening of all employees bestow them with the right knowledge and render them highly qualified to take on the job, and even provide valuable professional insights to help homeowners come up with the beautiful home they want.
4. Workmanship. Skillful hands multiplied by the number of renovators will undoubtedly deliver exquisite craftsmanship and stellar work in every detail of the home.
5. Experience. There are indeed one man contractors who possess both expertise and years of experience. Still, combined experiences of a whole team and varied work performed from small to large renovations outnumber that of a single person.
6. Convenience. The faster a renovation takes, the less inconvenient it is on anyone’s part and the sooner an entire family will enjoy their new space.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages but a renovation company such as Trademark Renovations can provide a guaranteed, professional job for any type of renovation that a home might require.